CRC is making every effort to wisely open the building for gatherings on Sundays. Here are a few things you can expect during this time.
- A livestream of the service will continue to be broadcast indefinitely.
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of any kind, please do not enter, instead participate through our livestream on Facebook.
- If you do not yet feel comfortable physically gathering, please know that we want you to be where you feel the most comfortable.
- Services will begin at 10:30.
- Doors will be unlocked from 10:00-noon.
- Please practice physical distancing. This means that those from separate households should maintain a 6-foot distance from others.
- Until physical distancing requirements are reduced, CRC will not be providing rides.
- Lunch will not be served.
- Drinks will be available, but only as they are provided by volunteers behind the bar.
- Please do not lean on or congregate around the bar area.
- Only Volunteers are allowed in the kitchen.
- The main room and bathrooms are the only open areas. No other rooms will be open.
- There will be no children’s programs, families are encouraged to bring their children and participate in church together. Please do not feel that your child’s presence in the service will be distracting. We would rather have you here if you feel comfortable.